Heroic Carries

1. 11 months ago

Haikus

10 Nov 2016 Administrator
    Edited 11 months ago by Haikus

post here if you find anyone for carries class spec etc.
    Pretty sure we agreed on 100k for carry they get loot that Raiders don't need.

2. 16dots

10 Nov 2016 Raid Team
    Edited 11 months ago by 16dots

Put our prices/any rules or restrictions/loot distribution(how are we handling titanforged items, will there be a price on those based on ilvl?)... Give us more info, so we can actually advertise this

I have 2 potential buyers, I need all that information to quote them.

Also how many people are we carrying per run? 4 (1 armor type each) ?

3. Irsn

10 Nov 2016 Administrator

max if 4 since we'd be selling gear(mail, leather, cloth, plate), don't remember the price we discussed but I believe everything of that loot spec is theirs, not sure how we handle jewelry/relics/trinkets with more than 1 buyer

4. Deleted 11 months ago by 16dots
  5. Deleted 11 months ago by Haikus
  6. Hi there , I was talking to someone about a mythic Xavius kill tonight ?! Is that still available ?

Thanks

Tovin

7. any word on this ? I was talking to Ning / Reversiblex

8. Risinglight

28 Nov 2016 Administrator

It should still be available.

9. 9 months ago

What about players in guild that need carries? I mean, not that I'm asking for hand outs, but I would love to get in some of the raids and learn them. I'd probably lead a 2nd group if I ran a few times and became confident with all the fights.

10. Itakou

23 Jan 2017 Administrator

@Deftoon,

we did some carries for guildies back a few weeks when it was downtown. Unfortunately, with Nighthold just opening, and mythic just around the corner, we're running 110% for progression.

If you need a carry, it'll have to wait a few weeks (or even month or two).

or Sign Up to reply!