<Convergence> interested in recruits

1. 2 years ago

Adeeoz

4 Nov 2015 Raid Team
    Edited 2 years ago by Adeeoz

So I got a whisper from Emmie essentially offering a temporary raiding home for anyone interested. Don't know what classes they're recruiting, but it sounds like they wouldn't hold it against anyone who leaves after legion launches. They're 11/13M, so progression would be right where we left off.

If anyone is interested contact Emmie/Emmy/Kaywhy

2. Marrel

4 Nov 2015 Raid Team

Is anyone going to do this? I might consider raiding with them until Legion, especially since their raid days/times are very similar to ours. (M/T/Th, 7-11PST)

3. Irsn

5 Nov 2015 Administrator

maybe over winter break, if I'm up for it.

4. They are a bunch of cool dudes from what my buddy told me, a lot of Canadians in there too

5. Marrel

6 Nov 2015 Raid Team

damn, legion not coming out for another 10 months with no new raid tier till then? RIP

6. Xyraga

7 Nov 2015 Raid Team

@Marrel damn, legion not coming out for another 10 months with no new raid tier till then? RIP

lol... well their idea of content is the demon hunter early access.. Whenever that is, but I feel like that would be like a month before Legion comes out. Go Go Activision Blizzard. Choking what used to be a lot of content.

7. Irsn

7 Nov 2015 Administrator

right... OH WELL, maybe we'll reform at a later date and take down that green fucker with the increase in ilvl. easy peasy.

8. 9 months ago

Swankyy

27 Sep 2016 Raid Team

they can Converge deez

9. Sanos

28 Sep 2016 Raid Team

@Swankyy they can Converge deez

deez what

or Sign Up to reply!